Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Bags and Kits!

Dear Sewers,

I've prepared two bag patterns in inspiration of my previous Bags book, the Modern Classics was made with the current trend & the young crowd in mind! The stylish yet convenient design was a sure hit with my teenage daughter as the pattern was completed! Not only that, but my son even requested a bag - with obvious modifications as well :).

New Patterns - 50% Off!

The Jadza bag, with its modern design, closely follows the current bag trend and is designed specifically for younger users.
The Jadza Zipper Bag
The Elle bag for formal wear & suits, uses an elegant design originally part of my first Bags book, The Modern Classics.
The Elle Bag
Sewing Kits - I also have more kits available, most of them intended for all ages!

Madelyn Metal Purse Kit

Dasher Doggy Doll Kit
Kiddle 4 Pouches Kit - New Release Sale 20% Off
Cookies Kit - New Release Sale 20% Off

No comments: