Saturday, October 18, 2014

New Designers!

Dear Sewers,

I've got a few special partnering designers to share this week! First is Miss Melissa Stramel! Her bags dresses for girls & moms feature an elegance that is unique to her style.
Melissa Stramel
While Rose Beck and her bag pattern is a sure favorite within our offices!
Rose Beck
Designer Melissa Stramel - All 20% Off!

"Hi there. I'm Melissa Stramel, a country girl who loves to sew! My special mission is that each person who wants to sew should get to and to that end, I teach sewing to girls. My patterns have a vintage feel with girly flair. I also love adding special details to patterns! I hope you enjoy them!"

Beloved Dress PDF Pattern - New Release Sale! 20%...
The Hopscotch Dress PDF Pattern - New Release S...
Mommy, Dolly and Me Aprons PDF Pattern - New...
Rose Beck - 20% Off!

I am a multi-crafter who likes to sew, quilt, knit, and crochet. I pretty much like anything related to fabric or fiber! I design both sewing and knitting patterns and love to explore color, form, and texture in my designs.

The Uptown Hobo Bag PDF Pattern - New Release S...

No comments: