Saturday, October 18, 2014

Grizzly Room Shoes!

Dear Sewers

With the chilly season just around the corner, recently warm materials like fur faux have been catching my attention. So with that in mind, I’ve prepared the warmest room shoes for babies and mothers alike. Also since many people have been asking, I’ve also prepared the PDF pattern for the Rabbit hat kit. 
640 Grizzly Bear Baby Shoes
650 Rabbit Hat
I recommend the pattern the high quality fur faux, which I will also be releasing with the pattern. From personal experience of using it, the fur doesn’t fall out and is great not just for shoes or hat, but also for dolls or such.
641 Grizzly Bear Women's Shoes
So with the approaching holidays, albeit Halloween, Thanksgiving, or Christmas the Rabbit Hat is sure to be a season favorite!

New Combo - 50% Off!
642 Grizzly Bear Mom & Baby Shoes Set
New Paper Pattern
651 Mom & Baby Room Shoes Set P...

New Materials

No comments: