Friday, October 24, 2014

Dolls and More Dolls!

Dear Sewers,

This week I was lucky enough to have access to some of my friend's leather! Utilizing this high quality Elk fur, I set out to find a suitable design to maximize the potential of the fine material. And while going through my old sketch book I found a particular bag design I drew 4 years ago! And my was I glad to find it!

The Madigan Bag with its unique two piece body gave me the freedom of using the leather strip to my advantage! It was so exciting - and a bit nostalgic - to see a sketch from some time ago come to real life. Once in a while when I go through my older sketches, I find myself immersed back into those memories and to see them come to life is a special experience indeed.
Inspired by the Madigan Bag, I went onto make a sister design based on its two piece body. Made to be the perfect design to fit your now larger iPhone & wallet, the Tabitha Bag is the perfect companion for your smaller possessions.
Brand New Releases - 50% Off!

Tabitha Bag - New Pattern Sale! 50% Off
Madigan Bag - New Pattern Sale! 50% Off

Brand New Kits - 20% Off!

Jake Bear Kit (White) - New Release Sale! 20% Off
Jake Bear Kit (Pink) - New Release Sale! 20% Off
659 Doll Kit - New Release Sale! 20% Off
Introducing Melissa Stramel, the partnering Designer for this Week!

Last week Miss Stramel was added to our partnering designers & this week we're adding more to her library of creations! The Best Friends Doll is the perfect creation for your next gift! Get it now while it's on sale for 20% Off!

Best Friends Doll

No comments: