Friday, September 26, 2014

Cupcakes and Donuts!

Dear Sewers,

Lately the children have been lurking around the sewing room and got into the sewing kits. The felt projects especially captivated them – they just won’t stop!

So riding on this theme, I've prepared a sewing kit that utilizes felt and intended for older children. Intended for all children elementary grades 3 and up, the Cara Cupcake Kids Sewing Kit can be easily completed under adult supervision. Another felt kit coming out this week are the Wallis Donuts Kit! And boy was I craving the treats while making them.
Cara Cupcake Kids Sewing Kit
The way my children enjoyed the felt sewing kits really inspired me to share this experience with everyone else! The sewing time also allowed for some special time with my daughter, I would definitely recommend this with your student, child, or niece!
Wallis Donuts Kit
Finally, I prepared two baby shoes preparing for the colder season! Get them now while I have them 30% off :).

617 Reese Baby Boots
618 Nico Baby Boots
Nico Baby Boots Kits
Nico Baby Boots Kit (Brown)
Nico Baby Boots Kit (Flower)
Nico Baby Boots Kit (Red)

No comments: