Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The Zoey Bag & the Payley Wallet!


Hello Bloggers!

As many of my close friends & followers know, I am a huge fan of the widely popular Echino fabric series. And their brand new releases were no exception! You may call it obsession, but I just couldn't help myself in trying them out - so in an instant I designed a bag fitting the Echino design. And this is where our new patterns come in, the Zoey Bag & Payley Wallet!
Payley Wallet
Zoey Bag
Being a huge lover & long time fan of the Echino line, I would absolutely love to share this week's release with everyone else! So that's why we'll be providing the finished product of the Zoey Bag starting today (while supplies last).

I hope you all like the finished bags! With the limited availability on the Buffalo leather that is patch-worked into the bag, I can only make so much. And yes, all handbags will be made by yours truly ;)!
Other Releases
604 Tailynn Bag PDF Pattern 30% Off!

  To see other items on sale, click here!

No comments: