Saturday, March 4, 2017

Scandinavian Styled Bags!

Recently I have been occupied with making traditional dresses from all over the world. One of the most inspiring ones came from while researching through the Scandinavian style.While under this Scandinavian spell, I had made a trip to my local IKEA and a particular set of cushions just caught my eyes! Although the cushion itself was awesome, what caught my attention was the fabric. After the trip, I found myself surrounded by numerous cushions, blankets, and just plain fabrics.
Bethan Bag PDF Pattern

Sylvia Bag PDF Pattern
With the Scandinavian influences the Bethan Bag and the Sylvia Bag were both born! Although every single sample was made using IKEA fabrics, I promise I was not sponsor
ed by them - I just love their fabrics!

1 comment:

Esther said...

My email has changed to ljzimmer@gmail.com. Will this affect the RSS feed that I subscribed to?