Friday, February 17, 2017

Free Jessa Bag For the Dory Bag!

Buying the Dory bag means you can get the Jessa bag for free until March 4th, 2017! My plan originally was to have the bag ready by Valentines Day but I could not get it done by then, So I decided to give out for free for the next two weeks! A belated Valentines gift for everyone!
Dory Bag
The Dory Bag is a messenger bag that is perfect for electronic tablets or small documents. Just on the exterior, the bag has four different pockets for all your needs! The extended number of pockets does extend the time it takes to build the bag, but the process is easy enough for beginners to take a try! The Jessa Bag is casual and formal for all occasions. I personally love the slight pleats on the gusset providing a subtle emphasis to the bag.
Jessa bag

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi. I ordered this bag from your website through PayPal. PayPal gave a receipt of the order but it doesn't show received through your end and I didn't receive the PDF file.
Sorry about all this and I would appreciate your help.

Thank you
Amber