Friday, March 31, 2017

Travelling? Heres a Free Bag!

Recently our family decided to on a spontaneous trip, due to that it got me thinking and I ended up making a large bag that could fit a bunch of things that I would need on a trip. And I when I say a large bag, I mean a really large bag. To do this, I stripped the bag any of linings or interfacing. Because of this the bag can be made within one hour!

Sharon Bag
The Sharon Bag (and it's 2 variations) is the perfect companion for your trip to yoga, gym, or even for swimming and other wet conditions if made with water proof fabric. The two size variations provides you with the choice depending on your needs - large traveling bag or a light companion!

And the best of all? It's free! For all previous buyers and new buyers, check our our free patterns here. The iThinkSew free pattern library includes 17 patterns for all members and 15 more for any buyers. Check it out now!

Jacqueline Bag
The Jacqueline Bag also comes in two size variations and is a project best suited for beginners. Other than zippers, the pattern does not require any special materials so it is perfect for new sewers. I would recommend using fabric with basic geometric designs and a simple leather tag for a simple yet modern bag.

No comments: