Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Perfect Mothers Day Gift!


I was thinking of making skirt for myself, since I was running choices for the spring. Originally I was thinking of making a gathered skirt, but soon realized that I've been gaining weight :(. So I went for a paneled skirt instead and to make it easier - I made it use an elastic band for easiness and simplicity over zippers. Because it's done with an elastic band, you will need to find the size of your hip and not your waist.

Hope you like this free mother's day gift for all buyers!



Ariel Maxi Woman Paneled Skirt - FREE
The Kaitlyn Dress is a long dress I made for little sweethearts in our neighborhood. But since the dress is spacious and stylish it became a huge hit among the little girls!



Kaitlyn Dress - 50% Off New Release Sale!
I made a similar wallet some time ago, the Janeya Wallet is a larger version of the Payley Wallet from before. Prefer the older Payley Wallet? It's also on sale this week so get them now!
Janeya Wallet - 50% Off New Release Sale!



No comments: