Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Summer Wears for the New Season!

Dear Sewers,

New Flip Flops For the Summer Season!

Recently with the warm weather here, I've began to try to think of a nice pair room shoes for the summer!.... Which also made me look back on my past summer shoes. The Valerie Baby Flip-flop was the one that I looked at the most out of all of my previous summer works. Although I was avoiding flip flops for a bit since making of the hole for the flip was difficult and troublesome, but I recently found a new solution! So I decided try making a flip flop again :). This time however I made it in a size to fit me, so for anyone looking for a summer flip flop - this will be perfect!


Allyson Flip Flops - 50% OFF NEW RELEASE SALE
New summer patterns from Melissa Stramel!

With the new summer season being unavoidable, Melissa Stramel has brought some great summer wear!

The Perfect Summer Top and Shorts for the sunny days to come! Any children will find this an enjoyable outfit for the warm occasions! Whether if it's for a casual day out or at a playful vacation these sets of clothing will most definitely work great for any of these days!

Summer Top and Shorts Outfit - 20% OFF
The Classic Button Up Dress is the best dress for any girl! A formal event? For school? A play date? It's perfect for all of them!

Classic Button Up Girls Dress - 20% OFF
Open Back Top And Capri Pants is THE outwear to feel breezy on a hot day! It's an outfit any girl will like in this summer season! The outfit is great on warm days and even works as a pajama for the girls!


Open Back Top and Capri Pants - 20% OFF


No comments: