Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A Present For Mothers and Daughters Alike!

Dear Sewers,

Starting today, the website will start the Mother's Day sale with a dozen patterns that will be great presents for all mothers! Including the most viewed & hot item, the Nevena Bag! Catered toward's gifts for mothers & their needs!

Some of the recommended patterns include something like the Charlotte Women's Mary Jane & the Priscilla Women's Shoes for the indoor comfort. Or the Eco-Friendly Shopping Bag for those short shopping trips :). Whatever gift you are looking for, you'll find the perfect gift for Mother's Day here!

I've been hard at work with my new book for C&T which focuses on quilted patterns so it's no surprise quilts have been a thing in my mind for a long time! The bag focuses on the recycling aspect of utilizing old clothing & leftover fabrics. I would personally recommend using worn out jeans!


Melissa Quilted Bag - 50% OFF NEW RELEASE SALE
I originally designed this pattern as a gift for my daughter during my early years as a designer. As such, I wasn't confident with it so it was kept in the backroom for a long time - until now! Going back through older pictures, I found this bag and honestly thought it wasn't as bad as I remembered. I want to present this gift now from me to you!


Janelle Kid's Mini Cross Bag - 50% OFF NEW RELEASE SALE

No comments: