Friday, April 10, 2015

Spring Fever Isn't Over Yet!

I had recently gotten MacBook for my work, and had difficulty carrying it around with me - it's actually my first laptop. So with that in mind, I got to work on a special bag just for it. Although it wasn't the easiest of bags for me to make, I eventually came out with an adorable design, that I liked very much. I don't think I will have too much trouble taking the laptop with me anymore so here I am proud to announce the Acelynn bag!

Acelynn bag - 50% Off New Release Sale!
Also for the spring/summer season, I bring you a surprise! I haven't done a pair of shoes for quite some time, so I thought I add some excitement with it for this week! I introduce the Tracey Mary Jane! The best pair of shoes for this spring season!



Tracey Mary Jane - 30% Off New Release Sale!
With spring being a recurring theme in my recent works. I decided to continue it's trend with a new dress! Although the dress can stray away from spring weather and towards summer. It can still be perfect wear for all the sunshine in the future! The dress being specifically designed for style and ease, it allows for fluid movement and fit comfortably. With that the Jayleen dress, will most certainly impress!
Jayleen  Dress  - 50% Off New Release Sale!



No comments: