Thursday, March 5, 2015

Too many failed samples later, the Aria Bag!

Dear Sewers,

Well after many failed samples, I present to you the Aria Bag! The pattern design actually came relatively quick to me however the sample is what took me so long to complete. The first choice of fabric, which I honestly thought was perfect at the time, turned out to look too drained out. Not only that, but the leather & the fabric conflicted too much.



The Aria Bag Pattern - 50% Off

This left me in a slight dilemma. Do I switch out the fabric as a whole or change the color of leather? It really took me a long time to decide, but in the end it worked out with the yellow fabric with a bird pattern on it! I'm proud on how this project turned out as whole - I hope you won't have to go through what I did. Try matching the two material choices and stare at it for a good 30 seconds. This usually helps me choose the right colors for the pattern!

Update & Re-release - the Beatrice Metal Clutch !
The Beatrice Metal Clutch was a small & stylish project released around last year. After a small time out in the public, I took it out due to some revisions that were required for the instructions. Now, after a full year the pattern is back with new samples & instructions!

The Beatrice Metal Clutch Pattern - 50% Off

No comments: