Thursday, March 19, 2015

Bags & Blouse!

Dear Sewers,

Spring is here - with it new sets of patterns to go along!
Lately I've been focusing on the winter influenced & based design for the bags & shoes, however now that the weather is finally turning up I was feeling to do some spring greetings! First up I decided to to make a blouse for my neighbor's kids! As the mother of teenage kids & another one in University, it's a nostalgic to live around growing toddlers again.




Maddie Baby Peasant Blouse (Sizes 6M - 24M) 
Maddie Toddler & Kid's Peasant Blouse (Sizes 3Y - 10Y) - 50% Off New Release Sale!

The Maddie Baby Peasant Blouse was inspired by the little ones next door & I wanted to make a separate dress  for them matching the spring season.


On the other side, I also wanted multiple bags to play in tandem with the changing weather as well. The Clara Zipper Bag features a large storage option with a secure zipper closure, allowing for quantity with safety! My love for leather clearly shows on the handles as I believe it fits perfectly with this design!
Clara Zipper Bag - 50% Off New Release Sale!
The 'over sized' bag fiasco continues with the Abby Big Bag! Featuring flaps in the front to provide for a convenient pocket to safely store your most often used items, the Abby Bag was made for my own needs in mind. I often find myself checking the phone too often to put it inside the whole bag and then dig through it all!

Abby Big Bag - 50% Off New Release Sale!s

No comments: