Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Dorris Baby Dress Pattern (6m. to 24m.) - 2 years in the making!

Dear Sewers,

I first completed this pattern in around August 2013 and uploaded the product hoping to literally release it "soon". However, (life) happened and ultimately the pattern was booted down the priority list. Now in 2015 it's back!

But what rescued the pattern from it's purgatory? Throughout the 2 years the pattern has been uploaded on my site, I've received countless inquires regarding the pattern as to when exactly is the "coming soon". Since it was a dress pattern with so much interest, I just couldn't ignore the outcry for the release!

I hope the dress meets everyone's expectations as the pattern is finally out!

Edna Metal Clutch Metal - It's Back!

Yes the pattern is alive! First released in the February of 2013, it went back into the "coming soon" section for some revisions & since then it's been M.I.A. However, after my decision to start on the Dorris Baby Dress I've also revisited the Edna Metal Clutch and give it a new breath of life! Phew, that's a lot of old work coming back at once this week!




Brand New Bag Design by Melissa Stramel

A fashionable dress pattern for almost all the ages before a teenager! Including sizes from 2 (US) to 10 (US), the dress can be made to fit girls of numerous ages!

Sincerely,
Sue

No comments: