Sunday, November 30, 2014

Pillow Set!

Dear Sewers,


They say it's better late than never, so although I'm a little behind on my original schedule I hope you all like these comfortable accessory! The Family Travel Pillow Set was originally for the numerous families traveling around the country during the holiday season. The 3 patterns included with this free pattern is sized accordingly for the adult, child, & toddler. With these additional accessories, I hope that your holiday trips are more pleasant & snug!
685 Family Travel Pillow Set PDF Pattern

Between Thanksgiving & Christmas is when most families are on the long road for the get-together. To match this time, I hoped to prepare this pattern at least a week before Thanksgiving but it was delayed over and over again until Black Friday! Get the free pattern for all previous & new buyers!

683 Bennett Bag PDF Pattern
682 Kaley Baby Sneakers PDF Pattern

No comments: