Thursday, November 6, 2014

Boots For the Winter

Dear Sewers,


With long & cold winters here in Manitoba, Canada it's very often that I find myself in the mood to make boots & other winter necessities. Thanks to the changing of the season, I had a new wave of inspirations for this week's designs!

In the front of these releases is the Ainsely Suede Boots! Made with easy to access suede, the Ainsely Suede Boots were made for both warmth & a well polished design. Aiming for a modern & refreshing pattern, I wanted to keep the beauty of the winter boots without losing the practicality of warmth - which I think translated very well to the pattern! I would highly recommend using wool felt for the lining to have a more elegant results!
670 Ainsley Baby Boots PDF Pattern
As for the Ember Felt Shoes I was looking for a more beginner friendly project for the upcoming season! Perfect as a gift or for your own baby, the felt shoe design is something I hope you all enjoy it as much as I loved drawing this adorable project!

671 Ember Felt Baby Booties PDF Pattern
Brand New Releases -  Up To 50% Off!

672 Randi Zipper Pouch PDF Pattern

No comments: