Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Outdoor Shoes!

Dear Sewers,


Too many bags these days can't find the sweet spot for the combination of both capacity and portability. Sometimes they're too big, but a hassle to carry. Meanwhile, others are easy to bring around by forsaking real estate. My personal pet peeve with these designs irked me for a while - leaving me with the only choice to design my own!

The Bennett Bag and its one-size-fits-all philosophy, the project is the perfect size for both comfort & storage space. The multiple pockets provide enough options for the most important possessions! I particularity paid attention to the carrying size so I hope it fits snuffly into your arms as it did to mine.


683 Bennett Bag PDF Pattern - 50% Off
With Thanksgiving comping up this week, I wanted to finish both the bag and Kaley Baby Sneakers before the end of this week!
682 Kaley Baby Sneakers PDF Pattern - 50% Off
A white colored rubber non skid sole! The sheets are on sale right now for the new release!
6mm White Rubber Non-Skid Soles - $2.00 Off

No comments: