Friday, July 17, 2015

THE Summer Sandals!

Hello everyone! 

I've been getting really hot weathers these day, so to get through the weather, I've been wearing lightly to survive the heat. With that in mind I decided to get some summer wear done, so started on two sandals. 
Gladiator Sandals
The gladiator sandals were actually my daughters idea. Being her favorite wear around this time of the year. Though she won't be able to wear these, but nonetheless she loved working on this. Thinking how adorable they would look on baby feet.
Payton Sandals
The second sandal is the Payton Sandals! This one was for having a secure and comfortable fit on a child. With it's shoelaces the shoe is almost sure to stay on. Although it may look a little warm, I think it will be great and breezy for the summer.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please read your emails & msgs on FB - trying to make a purchase and have missed one sale already because your lack of response. I would like to hear from you so I can finish my purchase on your website