Friday, July 31, 2015

Baby Travel Sets!

A friend of mine had told me before that long travels would be easier if the child was given a doll to play with during the ride.
Dasher Doggy Doll



But since my youngest is now in high school such needs were foreign to me and as a result helped a lot in the creation process! Thanks to the suggestion I thought of creating a traveling set for parents who wished for smoother trip. With this I was hoping to keep all the children occupied keep them from boredom.
Dasher Doggy Doll
The Baby Travel Set is a combination of old patterns in a discounted set to provide parents with a fun trip for the whole family! Including the Avery Visor to keep eyes protected, the Edan Baby Backpack to store the child's personal belongings, and the Dasher Doggy Doll to keep them occupied during the long ride.
 Avery Visor

No comments: