Friday, July 14, 2017

Special 1 Hour Projects for Everyone!

This week I thought about opening a brand new category for all our avid sewers! Geared towards beginners and sewers short on time! The projects are quick, easy, convenient patterns for everyone!
Mei Kimono Bag

To celebrate, the Mei Kimono Bag is another pattern that I would recommend for new sewers as the easy to understand process is perfect for grasping some important sewing concepts. For the fabric, I recommend oriental style inspired fabrics and materials for the best results. There were suggestions in adding this to our 1-Hour Project collections, however due to the total length of the product it was excluded from the set but I would still recommend it to any sewers who want a unique looking Kimono Bag!
Brenna MacBook
As for the Brenna Macbook Bag, I feel like this is one of my personal favorites of the recent releases. I like to carry around my Macbook around - still prefer a real keyboard over the touchscreens on iPads or phones - and as such this bag as served me very well so far! Although named as the Macbook Bag, the pattern is designed to also be used as a casual cross bag. Using the right set of fabrics can also make it a school bag or a companion for the office.

No comments: