Thursday, May 18, 2017

Simple and Lazy Patterns I love!

I personally love patterns and instructions for lazy sewers. Quick and simple projects that can be completed in an afternoon is precious to me - maybe because I'm lazy or due to a lack of time. As such my patterns and instructions follow a certain philosophy that if it could be simple. I personally love patterns and instructions for lazy sewers. Quick and simple projects that can be completed in an afternoon is precious to me - maybe because I'm lazy or due to a lack of time. As such my patterns and instructions follow a certain philosophy that if it could be simple.

1262 Irene Bag PDF Pattern

However after completing the sample, instructions, and almost near release I had a lot of questions. The number of pages on the instructions were numerous and the processes were long. Even I skipped a step or two during the making process! But in the end I decided to release it because of the fantastic design. I am especially proud of this one. The bag features a professional look and feel with a modern design and the instructions come with over 80 pictures and illustrations to help you through the whole process. Get the Irene Bag for 50% off during the new release sale!

1263 Meredith Bag PDF Pattern

Two Bags & Clutch Combo PDF Pattern

1265 Baby Present Combo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have paid for the combo bags and am still waiting to hear from this person on how and when I will receive my patterns. I paid immediately, but it has been days and I have yet to hear from them. Oh, yeah, they did send me an advertisement! They can find time to do that but no time to send me access to my patterns?