Thursday, October 20, 2016

Our 8th Anniversary Celebration!

Hi everyone!

I am proud to say now that it has been eight years since I have opened up iThinksew.com!  I officially opened iThinkSew.com on October, 2008 and today is the 8th anniversary week! I can't really believe that it's eight years already. It has very short eight years for me! And since I started I released over 700 designs and with an additional partnering designers! My journey with iThinkSew had become a bigger project than I originally envisioned it. And for that to everyone working with iThinkSew or who have used my pattern designs before, THANK YOU! Without you this would not have been possible and I look forward to another future with everyone!

For that my site had prepared a sale for all you lovely people! So make sure to check them out! 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! I have to admit that I am addicted to the bag patterns. It is also the 8th anniversary of me meeting my husband and our second wedding anniversary so let the celebrations begin!!