Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Bags And Cameras

Smaller digital cameras have started to fade as smartphones became widely available & entry level DSLRs becoming cheaper. As such, I personally find small camera bags harder to find with each passing year. But in contrast, more and more DSLR can be found in the wild and with it an array of bags to carry along.The majority of these camera companions are mostly dark in color & feature modest designs.


Max Camera Bag - Single Large Flap with Double Locks
I decided to spice this up a bit! Although I still carry around a black and tasteless camera bag, I wanted to bring more attention to a creative take onto the genre. I suggest using fabrics that are colorful, bright, or unique to give a special spin to your camera bag.

Eureka Camera Bag - Double Zippers with Inside Camera Inserts
I was initially hesitant on a camera bag design due to the safety issues regarding the contents. But with the pattern instructions including methods to make safe inserts with packaging foam or sponge & a suede covering - the camera is sure to be secure within the bag at all times! With three different patterns, I'm sure one of them will fit your needs and carrying tastes!

Nicky Camera Bag - Small & Comfortable Travel Companion

No comments: