Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The Laptop Briefcases!

Dear Sewers,

While preparing for the Father's Day sale last week, it was evident not too many of my designs were aimed for men. It felt like a challenge so I went ahead and designed two briefcases, the Harley and Kayce Briefcases!


The Harley Laptop Briefcase is a fashionable companion that will surely come handy in any situations, however the project is definitely recommended for at least intermediate to experienced sewers. The amount of pockets on the design is sure to be an attractive factor for many everyday users.




811 Harley Briefcase PDF Pattern
On the other hand, the Kayce Briefcase is a great project for beginners! Simpler in nature compared to the Harley Briefcase, the Kayce Bag is a great fit with the casual or office fashion.





812 Kayce Briefcase PDF Pattern - New Release Sale! 50% Off
 Though I say Father's Day now, originally I made these two bags for my personal uses. I needed a briefcase for myself but it was becoming difficult & too futile looking for the perfect briefcase... So I decided to start on my own briefcase, which lead to the two pattern projects released today! 

Sincerely,
Sue

1 comment:

julie said...

Hi Sue,
I bought this pattern awhile back and am working on making this bag. The instructions state there are 3 gadget pockets but I only have pattern pieces for the 2nd and 3rd gadget pocket. May I please have the dimensions of the first gadget pocket?